The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My little Indie game.
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
My little Indie game.

I REALLY don't like advertising like this, but I may as well, for once.

If you remember me, I made Haunted Hallways for Amnesia, along a few more stories. I eventually went over to Unity, where I tried making multiple projects (Lunacy - The Darkness being one of them). However, I cancelled each of those for various reasons. I don't want to be known as that guy, so I decided to fix that by mixing several projects, as well as mixing a couple of those projects.
And here comes Lunacy - The Survival, my first (ever) fully complete indie game.

You can learn more about this game by checking THIS link (contains pictures and even a gameplay video). And no, it's not a virus or a jumpscare, I'm not one of those guys Smile

Many thanks for anyone who decides to follow/stick along with me!

~Robby!

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2016, 12:17 PM by Robby.)
04-07-2016, 12:16 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
My little Indie game. - by Robby - 04-07-2016, 12:16 PM