The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My First Map
Armored Cow Offline

Threads: 3
My First Map

This is the map I've been working on since the editor was released. Because of this, the first two rooms are in similar format to the tutorial.

Anyway, I was planning on carrying this out and making a few more maps to make this a complete story but have decided against it because I've been having a few odd issues and the layout of my map is not ideal. Plus the story was bad for how it started out Confused So I'm just going to start fresh with a new map/story next.

So, it's called Johnathan's Castle because it was going to have a story about your uncle's castle and stuff (the note on the table would explain this if it would actually work). The note has no text and the key doesn't have a name but just disregard that.

Without further ado:
http://www.hotshare.net/en/file/302508-5231962f5a.html

EDIT: The map is pretty short, and when you get to the level door, do not open it; it leads nowhere.

Any criticism is welcome.
09-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My First Map - by Armored Cow - 09-20-2010, 12:27 AM
RE: My First Map - by Pandemoneus - 09-20-2010, 12:32 AM
RE: My First Map - by Armored Cow - 09-20-2010, 02:00 AM