The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about engine possibilities
goamanu Offline

Threads: 1
Questions about engine possibilities

Hello,
I've just played the demo version of Amensia, and it's really great. I'm an avid fan for adventure games, for many years, and i've always dreamed of a 3D first person PURE adventure. I've even tried to hire developers to do one of my own (yeah, don't laugh).
Amnesia is the closest game to my dream, so far.
It even has the possibility to make custom games!
The only problem is... horror is just not my style Sad
I was wondering:
1. If one could make a standalone game with your engine (let's say: Amensia, but without Amnesia levels, only the custom levels, engine and the installer, of course, copyrights paid)
2. What can you do with scripting? So far i've seen only Amnesia clones, dark rooms with candles and tinderboxes. I'd like to make an adventure game without chases, deaths and dark corners. Is it possible?
Moreover, I'd like my game to be full of inventory puzzles and objects. Can I do that with your engine?
Thank you in advance for your responses, and sorry for my english. It's not my native language Smile

P.S.
At least, PLEASE do such a game, if you can! I promise I'll buy it Wink
09-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Questions about engine possibilities - by goamanu - 09-21-2010, 07:17 PM
RE: Easy questions - by Pandemoneus - 09-21-2010, 07:22 PM