The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What scares you?
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
What scares you?

(Stolen from some other board list)
Is it not knowing what's beyond the corner?
Or knowing what's there?

Does what the monster look like scare you?
Or does the sounds it makes and not knowing where it is scare you?

While the pictures I added (Hopefully they work) don't really scare me, if they were moving and in real life, it would.  Small story.
When I try going to sleep, sometime's I'm half-asleep when I see things or something.  Such as falling off a swing or a chair.  It happens while I'm dreaming, but my body reacts and I practicly push myself about half a foot-1 foot into the air from laying on my back(It's scared my cat several times)
But othertimes, I'll just be staring at the ceiling, and I can't move.  It isn't a dream, but my body thinks it's in a dream or something.  I can move it, just alittle bit, maybe a inch and than I lose control and it goes back on the bed.
Anyways, sometimes my head will start playing tricks on it's self when it does it,  and it isn't fun.  My vision starts to get really dark, even though my eyes adjusted to the darkness along time ago.  My heart just goes out of control, beating really really hard.  The worst part is I know that nothing bad will happen to me and I'm half asleep, but I can't move and "wake" myself up, so I lay there for about 10 minutes with my heart hammering my chest and believing that something is pulling down on my sheets(I'm not scared of the dark or anything btw)
The reason why  I told this fantastic story, is because those pictures remind me of it.  Dunno how common my half-asleep nightmares are with other people.
(And if you want the poll disabled, just ask, I'm not sure if I can do it, but mod/admin I'm sure can delete the poll if you want it to)

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
12-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
What scares you? - by gamgam2 - 12-16-2006, 05:46 AM