The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

IMPORTANT! Regarding the spam on the forums.
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
IMPORTANT! Regarding the spam on the forums.

Hello community! It's been a while since I actually posted anything of worth around here, I've silently been keeping the forum clean from spam and the likes together with the rest of the moderating team.

For quite a while now the spam has been growing every day and it has gotten out of hand at several occasions so in order to combat this FG's IT guy is going to be looking into the spam and see what can be done about it, this means that we sadly need to let the spam stay on the forum for a while so as to give him the info he needs to combat this in the future.

So on behalf of FG and the moderating team I'd like to apologize for the next coming days of absolute nightmare, open the floodgates.
06-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
IMPORTANT! Regarding the spam on the forums. - by Traggey - 06-01-2016, 03:16 PM