Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PROBLEM WITH Amnesia Hill and Mental Memorial. Overall TC mods.
Garwinn Offline

Threads: 1
RE: PROBLEM WITH Amnesia Hill and Mental Memorial. Overall TC mods.

(07-11-2016, 06:58 AM)Mudbill Wrote: Well, if the .bat file is flashing, it's a different error, but I guess yeah. Since that Steam bug, it might not work to use the .bat file anyway.

If that's the case, you must copy some of the content of that .bat file into your Steam launch options. The .bat file will contain something similar to

Launcher.exe modname/config/main_init.cfg

You must copy that line EXCEPT the Launcher.exe part. Paste that text into the launch options by right clicking Amnesia in Steam > Properties > Set Launch Options.

Unfortunately, this didnt work. Well... you were partially right about the launch options. I found my answer here -> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=722029017
If someone has the same problem check this tutorial. Basically Steam and Amnesia 1.3 screwed TC mods a little. Anyway, thank you Smile
07-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: PROBLEM WITH Amnesia Hill and Mental Memorial. Overall TC mods. - by Garwinn - 07-11-2016, 05:12 PM