Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fixing the unused pot of acid bug (and getting stuck in the storage room)
Jajuka Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Sad  RE: Fixing the unused pot of acid bug (and getting stuck in the storage room)

EDIT: I actually was able to just remove those items from my inventory by editing the save file. Took me a few times, but I finally got it to work!!! I never would have known I could even edit the save files had these posts not been here though, so I still thank you guys for your help!!! Now I can keep playing!

I think I have a similar problem to this inventory glitch. I'm nearly at the end of the game (just had to break out of a cell I was put in), and I'm now stuck because the inventory is full. I tried to pick up the bucket in the other cell, but I can't see it because my inventory is completely full. I think the problem started a long time ago, when I never used the 4 chemicals and the container to get through that early area. They're still in my inventory and are keeping me from getting any further. Is there an easy way to just remove them from my inventory? I tried to edit the save file, but I don't know what I'm doing, and the game just crashed when I tried to load it. Anyone have any ideas? I'm nearly at the end, and now I have this game-ending glitch keeping me from progressing. I would start over if I were at the beginning, but I'm almost done here... Huh I would REALLY appreciate any help here. I'm so close!!!

Here's a picture of my inventory, if that helps:

[Image: amnesiafullinventory.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2011, 07:27 PM by Jajuka.)
04-23-2011, 04:52 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixing the unused pot of acid bug (and getting stuck in the storage room) - by Jajuka - 04-23-2011, 04:52 AM