The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with AMFP on PS4
dinosauriac
Unregistered

Not Solved Issues with AMFP on PS4
Didn't know where else to post this, so here goes. I just got the console collection and immediately on starting Machine For Pigs I noticed there's a fairly serious issue with the sound...

Music is spatialized in the world instead of playing normally. Same with cutscene sounds. This leads to some very weird audio behaviour and not a very pleasant experience at times. I double checked on the PC version to make sure this wasn't intentional, something must have gone wrong in the port.

Hopefully this is a simple checkbox fix for the sound cues used, because this bug is really off-putting and I'd quite like to play through AMFP again on PS4. Weirdly enough it seems to have a more stable framerate than the PC edition, even if the blue fog is still there Dodgy

The other thing I wanted to bring up is that there's no option to disable image trails on PS4. Whenever I play the PC version I have them off, because the swimming image makes me feel a little nauseous. Sadly the only setting on the console release is gamma correction. I would really appreciate it if an option to disable "sanity effects" like image trails was added for both AMFP and Dark Descent.
11-22-2016, 02:16 AM

Messages In This Thread
Issues with AMFP on PS4 - by dinosauriac - 11-22-2016, 02:16 AM
RE: Issues with AMFP on PS4 - by Thomas - 11-23-2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Issues with AMFP on PS4 - by dinosauriac - 12-12-2016, 04:24 PM