Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game suddenly refuses to open when first 34 hours ran perfect.
Thrashaero
Unregistered

Solved: 7 Years, 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Game suddenly refuses to open when first 34 hours ran perfect.
http://pastebin.com/8XQDBWfV

This is after I had reinstalled and actually got it working just fine from updating graphics drivers (despite it worked on previous version just fine). Now suddenly it's doing the same thing again. I tried updating graphics driver and rolling back and with clean installs but now it's stuck at the same problem as before, just quits with no message. This seems to run in tandem with Rising Storm 2 beta not launching as well, yet every other game works fine. Whatever that's worth. I know it must be on my end but I'd really like to fix this so I can get both games working and find the root problem, apparently even though updating drivers fixed it before, it doesn't anymore.Huh

Also, event viewer has error that 'mmc can't create snap in', worked fine after previous driver update, just like the games. But now is broken at the same time as the games and won't fix from new driver update or rollback.

Also, event viewer has error that 'mmc can't create snap in', worked fine after previous driver update, just like the games. But now is broken at the same time as the games and won't fix from new driver update or rollback.
12-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game suddenly refuses to open when first 34 hours ran perfect. - by Thrashaero - 12-09-2016, 10:13 PM