Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

I was thinking if Simon and Catherine are talking about how the WAU created Simon that maybe FG viewed that as canon. Obviously the counter to that is Carthage created the WAU and therefore was controlling everything but maybe FG didn't think that much about the guy in the omni tool room aside from the already mentioned decision that was cut.

They could've also decided to leave the Carthage thing open ended on purpose. Look at the theories in this thread. Plus as I mentioned in that other thread Delenda Est involves time travel.

I hope their next game is written like this. I just wanted it to be that the Carthage angle was a little more obvious, or at least a way for people to piece it all together easier. Akers, Ross, Carthage... It's all so well written and I bet 90% of people play the game, like or hate the ending, and wonder what was the deal with that Ross guy? There's probably only a handful of people online even talking about Carthage.

They're working on 2 games right now , right?
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2017, 09:43 PM by Bigbob.)
02-19-2017, 09:40 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 02-19-2017, 09:40 PM