The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Least favorite part (spoilers)
cantremember Offline

Threads: 29
Least favorite part (spoilers)

Hello there. Doing something opposite than the regular favorite part/monster...
What is your least favorite part in SOMA and why?

Mine is probably Phi. Every other station felt ominous before entering them and each had a distinct atmosphere.
But you enter Phi kind of in a rush and once inside it looks kind of plain and didn't have an interesting ambience to me. It's not affected as much by WAU, the healing flowers don't cause a section to blackout like before, there aren't really many notable story elements going on besides the body which only provided an extra line of dialogue. Also no monster or making you feel any dread of one.
Before getting there you think Phi will be another station like the others, but it's just some corridors and a matter of walking around to the space gun and I felt it was kind of a waste of opportunity, the game kind of stops right after the big worm in a way.
08-09-2017, 12:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Least favorite part (spoilers) - by cantremember - 08-09-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: Least favorite part (spoilers) - by Abion47 - 08-10-2017, 12:42 AM
RE: Least favorite part (spoilers) - by Mudbill - 08-10-2017, 10:13 PM
RE: Least favorite part (spoilers) - by Abion47 - 08-13-2017, 01:54 AM