Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG: Portions of journal entry narration are missing/skipped.
Ryblade Offline

Threads: 1
Not Solved RE: BUG: Portions of journal entry narration are missing/skipped.

Mudbill, here's the file you asked for: https://my.mixtape.moe/kfhwjo.lang

Love that upload site you recommended, by the way. Especially the message that shows when JavaScript is turned off, I laughed so hard I got a cramp in my side. They understand us paranoid types so well...

Kat, you're very welcome. I'm very glad to hear that this is gonna be worked on, it's rare to find good developers these days still willing to give their older titles the love and attention they deserve. I haven't even finished this game yet and I'm constantly in awe of how ahead of its time it is in so many ways. You're all awesome. I'll be here if you need any more work done on my end. Files, logs, etc. I work a lot in the terminal as well, so I'm not afraid of doing any of that technical stuff that may be required. I've been using several Linux distributions exclusively for about 12 years now, so it's all good.

EDIT: Crap, should I send that link as a PM, Mudbill? Just hindsightedly realized I could technically be violating copyright with that, even though it is in the interests of troubleshooting... lemme know if I goofed up, eh?
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 05:32 PM by Ryblade.)
04-13-2018, 05:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: BUG: Portions of journal entry narration are missing/skipped. - by Ryblade - 04-13-2018, 05:27 PM