The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Returning to Amnesia
ArkhamKnight Offline

Threads: 1
Returning to Amnesia

Hello everyone! Names ArkhamKnight. I am new to the forums (not new to Amnesia) and have decided to give it a go on creating a custom story for Amnesia. I know that demand for them is not as high as it was back in the day, so I can say that I am not doing this for fame or attention, but rather to try something new. I currently don't have Amnesia installed on my systems (I have a physical disk) so I'm not quite sure what has changed in the past few years in terms of updates. Anyways, what inspired me to come here is that I was cleaning through some old stuff and came across Amnesia. After looking back at the memories of playing through it, I said to myself let's see how creative I can get. So here I am. 

I do want to clarify that I don't have any working plans/drafts for a custome story yet.
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018, 10:03 PM by ArkhamKnight.)
06-13-2018, 10:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Returning to Amnesia - by ArkhamKnight - 06-13-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Returning to Amnesia - by Mudbill - 06-14-2018, 01:16 AM
RE: Returning to Amnesia - by ArkhamKnight - 06-14-2018, 01:51 AM