The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Note backgrounds
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
Note backgrounds

Hello Frictional Gamers, I haven't been on this forum in years Big Grin 

In the game, the notes and journal entries have a background that shows a letter with beautiful feather pen writing, but I've always wondered what those letters say? They don't seem to match the foreground text in amount of words, so is it just a generic letter with random words, not meant to be seen by us? Also I'm wondering if that writing is an official font, or just made by a dev?

Here's an example, but keep in mind that I'm not talking about the white text!
I'm talking about the background letter.

[Image: 2012-05-01_00001.jpg]

I've searched in the game files and can't find it. Well, I did find a few files that I don't have software for Dodgy 
Also I've googeled and searched this forum and couldn't find a previous discussion about this, sorry if I'm mistaking.

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
11-08-2018, 01:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Note backgrounds - by Tommyboypsp - 11-08-2018, 01:28 PM
RE: Note backgrounds - by Mudbill - 11-08-2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Note backgrounds - by Tommyboypsp - 11-08-2018, 06:52 PM