The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Inferno (WIP) (Looking for a modeler)
Dark88 Offline

Threads: 6
Inferno (WIP) (Looking for a modeler)

So I've never done any sort of mod or level design before but messing around with Amnesia tools I've decided to try it out.

I'm going to release a Demo so to speak of my story which I have planned. This is very much a WIP so I still need to add a few sound effects, music, possibly voice overs(undecided for the moment), and a few scripting issues(Particularly door messages showing up saying door is locked after unlocking if the player hadn't interacted with it yet).

I just wanted to know what you all think so far. Receive a bit of constructive criticism.

I appreciate any feedback.

Edit:Relocated some info to first post for easier finding (i.e. story)

Story Idea:
This is if anyone wants to know what it's about some of it I'd prefer if it was discovered through playing but I've tried to keep it vague enough to not outright give the plot away.
Spoiler below!
The time period the Asylum is in is 1914 near the Galicia region just before the Russians push early in WWI before they were forced back by the Germans later on and the Eastern Front finally stagnated like the Western Front already had. Mostly, that's not entirely important, other than kind of establishing time line and why no one seems to be around because they had to evacuate. At the same time something else is also happening at this 'Asylum' involving Operation Inferno. Meanwhile the player is from or thinks he's from the future where he was in a passenger airline crash insinuating this situation he's in may or may not be real. I.E. he may be dead and this is his inferno(or hell) or he's in a coma and this is the world he's experiencing in the coma or an even further possibility is he entered some crazy wormhole which initially caused the plane crash and transported him to 1914. What may or may not be happening obviously left to be revealed as one further explores the Asylum. (There is an issue with the very first note that I realized too late that is a byproduct of originally being set much earlier before the advent of flight but I got an idea on how to kind of rectify that by changing a few words in the note.)

Download Links:
Inferno(WIP)
Alernate site

A few screenshots:
Spoiler below!
[Image: amnesia2010121015363859.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: amnesia2010121015351762.jpg]
Spoiler below!
[Image: amnesia2010121015345222.jpg]

Help Wanted: Someone good with the model editor. As of the moment only need a smaller less disturbing fountain than one provided.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2010, 01:18 AM by Dark88.)
12-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Inferno (WIP) (Looking for a modeler) - by Dark88 - 12-10-2010, 09:52 PM
RE: Inferno (WIP) My first mod ever - by Dark88 - 12-11-2010, 08:20 AM
RE: Inferno (WIP) My first mod ever - by Dark88 - 12-11-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: Inferno (WIP) My first mod ever - by Dark88 - 12-15-2010, 12:58 AM