The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTD on startup ATI/IntelHD
NobodyImportant Offline

Threads: 1
Not Solved CTD on startup ATI/IntelHD

So all my drivers are as up to date as i can get them (still really old), i'm on a switchable graphics Win7 laptop.
I have tried launching with background apps disabled and as admin and in compatibility mode.

Apparently the game tries to use the AMD GPU of the switchable graphics instead of the intelHD one for some reason, but crashes as it fails to load the shaders.
When manually disabling the AMD GPU, the intel one produces the exact same results.

This laptop can run other games from later with ease and i've ran things on openGL on it before as well, so i don't know where the issue is.

And apparently i'm unable to add attachments so i can't even upload the hpl.log file. The gist of it is, it displays version 1.500 both times and fails at setting up GLSL shaders.

AMD:
GLSL version 4.10
WARNING: 0:4: warning(#62) enable/warn/disable extension isn't found, extension 'GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack' is not supported
ERROR: 0:13: error(#279) Invalid layout qualifier 'binding'

intel:
GLSL version 1.20
ERROR: 0:1: '' : Version number not supported by OGL driver
WARNING: 0:2: extension 'GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location' is not supported
WARNING: 0:3: extension 'GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object' is not supported
WARNING: 0:4: extension 'GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack' is not supported
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2020, 12:31 AM by NobodyImportant.)
03-09-2020, 12:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
CTD on startup ATI/IntelHD - by NobodyImportant - 03-09-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: CTD on startup ATI/IntelHD - by Mudbill - 03-09-2020, 01:46 AM
RE: CTD on startup ATI/IntelHD - by Mudbill - 03-09-2020, 05:23 PM