Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: The Dark Descent -NA Retail Box Relese?
MadDoggyca Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent -NA Retail Box Relese?

(12-12-2010, 04:18 AM)Tenacious Wrote: You want a box version? If you must I suggest you buy the game through Steam, extract the ISO, and burn it to a CD. I can't think of a reason as to why your renting a game when you actually bought it. No one can take it away from you (unless your doing something illegal of course) and most games these days are digitally downloaded.

unless in the future the Digtal Download "Store" gose off line.. then were is the game you bought.. Call it pariod but I like to have 100% of contral of the stuff I put my money into.. <its a better investment>

and even though I do not personly do it with PC titles there no resale market in Download Games Sad Steam is evil for forcing you to link you CD key and not be able to unlink it for resale...

also I think a box verson would fit nicely next to my box sets of Overturn, Black Pleage.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010, 04:32 AM by MadDoggyca.)
12-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Dark Descent -NA Retail Box Relese? - by MadDoggyca - 12-12-2010, 04:29 AM