The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So I went to GameStop....
lukaspriest Offline

Threads: 3
So I went to GameStop....

...to buy some games with my son. While we were there, I started chatting up the store clerk and we started to talk about out anticipation of Dead Space 2 (the first one was quite excellent)...anyhow, we were talking about it when the clerk said, "You know, you should really check out AMNESIA!" Needless to say, we were both delighted when he discovered that i was an ardent fan of the game, and we both started gushing about the game's mechanics and raw, turn-your-guts-to-ice gameplay. The clerk's coworker was there and quickly joined in on the conversation - turned out he had been giving the clerk crap about the game, saying it was probably lame and that he'd never heard of it. With my added testimony to the game's pure awesomeness, I convinced the coworker to buy the game as soon as he got home. And he was excited! Anyhow, I just thought it was fun to run into someone on the streets who also had stumbled into this indie gem the same way I had!
12-23-2010, 07:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
So I went to GameStop.... - by lukaspriest - 12-23-2010, 07:11 PM
RE: So I went to GameStop.... - by Spooder Wekd - 12-24-2010, 12:31 AM
RE: So I went to GameStop.... - by Dark88 - 12-24-2010, 01:28 AM
RE: So I went to GameStop.... - by Xanatos - 12-24-2010, 07:24 AM
RE: So I went to GameStop.... - by Dark88 - 12-24-2010, 07:58 AM