The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So I thought I knew it all...
NyteMyre Offline

Threads: 5
So I thought I knew it all...

Since I finished Amnesia already, I thought I'd give a speedrun a try (just for myself) which means I had to try some stuff to see what I could and couldn't do. I thought I knew every monsters position and the surprises the game had so I wouldn't be as frightened as my first playtrough.

So I was at the start of the sewer level, where you see a brute walking by and I wanted to see if he would attack or just disappear. He didn't seem to notice me and I followed him, going insane in the mean time, but I had my laugh :p
He turned around at a hallway and attacked me, but before the hit landed, he *poofed* away. Okay, that guy is no thread then.... Lets see continue to the pipe and the puzzle...... okay, broke off the pipe and lets get to the levers.... run run run

*splash* *splash* *GRAWLLLL* *SPLASH* *SPLASH!!!*

HOLY SHEEEEEEEEET!!! THERES A FREAKING WATER LURKER IN THE SEWER!!!!!!!! RUN RUN RUN !!!!!

Turned out it was due to the insanity i had from looking at the monster at the start, but I kinda freaked out when i saw the splashes coming around the corner.
01-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
So I thought I knew it all... - by NyteMyre - 01-10-2011, 10:48 PM
RE: So I thought I knew it all... - by Shev - 01-11-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: So I thought I knew it all... - by NyteMyre - 01-18-2011, 02:46 AM
RE: So I thought I knew it all... - by dmdmdm - 01-27-2011, 10:29 PM