The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Electronic Distibution
DukeIt Offline

Threads: 2
Electronic Distibution

First of all i want to say i just finished the demo and jesus christ guys! This is why i call myself a gamer! I can see you worked so hard on immersing the player and it's payed off more than any other game i can think of! Oh and good call telling the player to turn off the lights! Very nice....

Anyway there is nothing that could stop me from buying this game when it's released (and the subsequent episodes) but i'm unsure on how i want to receive it.

How will the electronic distribution work? Will you be going through third party distributors (steam for example)? Or will it be a direct full game download from your servers? If it's from your servers are we allowed to copy the game (as a backup obviously) or will we be entitled to another download if something goes wrong with the PC and forces an uninstall.

Sorry if these questions have been asked.

Keek up the amazing work!
03-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Electronic Distibution - by DukeIt - 03-14-2007, 12:51 AM