The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intel Integrated Graphics - How to Pester Intel
Taikutsu Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Intel Integrated Graphics - How to Pester Intel

Users of Intel's Integrated Graphics cards, time for us to unite, and take a stand against Intel via the function known as: CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
If we can get a fairly large amount of people to report these issues to Intel there is a good chance they'll pick up the pace and actually try to fix this issue.

The process is quite long and annoying however hopefully it'll be worth it in the end.

Please use formal language, spell as best as you can and use at least some form of grammar.

1.) First off, you will need to go to THIS website and fill in the following forms to the best of your knowledge.
**NOTES**
Please use a valid e-mail address, for the subsequent e-mails are the most important.
You are an End User.
If your Operating System does not appear on the list (*cough* Windows 7) please list it in the Additional Information section of the form.
This same rule applies to Manufacturer and RAM.
Please title the game as 'Amnesia, The Dark Descent'
If you are not sure what to write for the short description I myself used;
"Textures and visual features do not appear and leave a black screen in Amnesia, The Dark Descent. Game runs and loads correctly and menus appear and are functional."

2.) In the next few hours you will receive an automated e-mail with several links possibly related to the issues you face. At the bottom of the e-mail will be a button that says Escalate.
Once you click this button you'll be contacted by an actual human in the next few days.

Now once they contact you again they'll probably find more specific links to send to you. You may then directly reply to this e-mail.
Here you should name the game and if you feel necessary explain in detail what issues you are facing.
I myself simply opted to tell them that the game doesn't appear to work and would appreciate an inquiry into the issue.
Below is the e-mail I sent them.
Spoiler below!
Hello Allan,
Thank you for the quick reply.

The game I am having difficulty with (“Amnesia, The Dark Descent”) does not appear on the list you have supplied.
I have thoroughly checked the troubleshoot guides you have kindly supplied me with but have not found a description of the issues I have encountered.
If Intel is not aware of issues related to this game, I would like to suggest some form of inquiry into this game if possible.
On the game’s support forum it has been noted that all users of the Intel® HD Graphics have encountered a similar issue with the graphic display.
The game’s developers have commented that there is nothing on their end that can resolve the issue, and that it may have to be fixed through Intel updating their drivers.
Myself and many others would greatly appreciate it if Intel could look into the issue.

Thank you for your time and effort,

Brad.

I know this is a long and gruesome task but if we all rally together there is a good chance we can make a difference.
01-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Intel Integrated Graphics - How to Pester Intel - by Taikutsu - 01-23-2011, 05:04 AM