Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.]
Airyll Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.]

(01-26-2011, 08:38 AM)Zoridium JackL Wrote: snip

Clearly you are making your own holes. You really did take the lazy way out. Riddle me this, Reckons-S/He-Knows-It-All:

If the Shadow is not after Daniel but only the Orb, why does it follow Daniel into the Inner Sanctum when the Orb is outside of the Inner Sanctum in a pedastool, ripe for the taking?

OH SNAP! Did I just find a huge flaw in your logic? Yes, yes sir I certainly did.

If that's not satisfactory enough, Reckons-S/He-Knows-It-All, then riddle me this:

Ignoring the fact the Shadow actively chases (yes, chases) Daniel throughout the entire game and in fact, all over the bloody world, it also kills anybody who came into contact with the Orb as it follows the Orb's path. Now also ignoring the fact the Orb is not with Daniel end the end of the game, hurrdurr, why does Daniel die in every other ending?

OH SNAP! Did I just find another huge flaw in your logic? Yes, yes sir I certainly did.

It's one thing to go around saying people are making things too complicated just because hurrdurryoudon'tagreeandpossessnoimaginationhurrdurr but it's another thing entirely to then come up with such a ridiculous logic that makes no sense and run around screaming it's a fact.

Here's a real fact for you, sonny-Jim: unless you made this game, and unless you're talking about actual in-game events everybody sees through and plays through and is written out in stone? You don't know the facts either. Kindly stick that in your pipe and smoke it before parading around like some Reckons-S/He-Knows-It-All and claiming you know for a fact what happened when you know as little as the rest of us. You're as much a mere mortal as we are and you know nothing more or nothing less, your idea is as much of a THEORY as mine.

(Oh, and for that matter, your THEORY has twice as many holes in it and goes against several events in the game that totally contradict your THEORY. Did I happen to mention your idea is only a THEORY and you shouldn't call it a fact?)

[Image: DragonBannersmall.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2011, 02:42 AM by Airyll.)
01-27-2011, 02:39 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-25-2011, 06:31 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Kein - 01-25-2011, 12:13 PM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-26-2011, 12:31 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Bek - 01-26-2011, 01:22 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-26-2011, 03:56 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Sexbad - 01-26-2011, 05:24 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-26-2011, 07:03 AM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by davva - 01-26-2011, 11:01 PM
RE: Theory of the Shadow [SPOILERS.] - by Airyll - 01-27-2011, 02:39 AM