The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Divine Comedy -- Dante's Inferno (W.I.P.)
Numerius Offline

Threads: 1
Divine Comedy -- Dante's Inferno (W.I.P.)

Hi guys,
This is my first map. Although I do not exactly know how I will deal with other maps (at the end there should be 11 of them - Entrance, all 9 circles, and exit), I am still very ambitious about this idea and hope to earn some support (and I'll need it because I'm yet to learn scripting).
Here is a main logo that will appear in the custom stories window:
Spoiler below!
[Image: presentation.jpg]

And two screenshots of the main gates (images are kinda dark -- in game it is a little brighter):
Spoiler below!
[Image: screenshot20110307at214.png]
Spoiler below!
[Image: screenshot20110307at214.png]

I'm thinking of releasing a first demo soon -- the one with only basic script, but before it I have to complete the chamber -- it currently misses part of ceiling and a few sections of walls. There is work for one day, but this week is especially busy for me, so I do not think I'll make much progress till pass March 15-20 (I mean I will release the demo, but the work won't be pouring out of me with the speed of light)
So the main story (this is a very rough version) : you wake up in this chamber -- it seems like a dream, but everything feels so real. You cannot recall anything of what has happened to you before. Darkness and cold feeling of pain and sorrow surrounds you and you have no choice but to carry on forward to find out what is this place and who guides you.

!!The first demo is out!!
File link: http://www.4shared.com/file/cIiYrNTS/Dan...ferno.html
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011, 04:18 AM by Numerius.)
02-08-2011, 04:45 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Divine Comedy -- Dante's Inferno (W.I.P.) - by Numerius - 02-08-2011, 04:45 AM