The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One of the torture victims question
DetectiveSaman Offline

Threads: 1
One of the torture victims question

I was playing through Amnesia for the second time earlier.

I was in the torture chamber, and I came across something that struck my mind into deep thought. When the man coming in(I'm not sure when or where it was, but it was involving the man that set another on fire) started saying "blahblahiminnocentblahblahblah" and Alexander is telling Daniel not to listen to his lies, Daniel asks him "whats his crime?" and Alexander replies with "he set a man on fire." I think thats how it went. Anyway, the man started saying something about "I didn't have a choice, i'm innocent."

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Alexander is refering to Phillip from Penumbra? I know the time period is completely off, but, when Phillip had to set Red on fire, it just...yeah. I think that Frictional Games was just making a quick reference to Penumbra.

Hm. Maybe it IS just me...
03-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
One of the torture victims question - by DetectiveSaman - 03-19-2011, 04:46 PM