The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installed Demo, ran once, has not run since
atmasoul16 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Installed Demo, ran once, has not run since

Hello,

I just recently installed the Amnesia Demo on my Linux box running Ubuntu 10.04.

I was successfully able to run the install and to get the game running the first time. I adjusted the sound setting, entered the game, exited since not sound was being produced, and every execution time since then, the game will not start.

I have attempted to uninstall/reinstall several times and nothing has produced any viable results. A couple of things I would like to note:

1. I have been installing the game to my /home/<username>/games/amnesia/AmnesiaDemo/
2. I have attempted installing both as root and as myself, but this has not seemed to change any results.
3. I did a look in some of my directories for the .log file, but have not been able to find it. What location is it stored in (since I figure it may point me in a better direction)?

I am fairly new to running Linux, so I am definitely liable to make mistakes.

Anything you can think of to help me out would be great. If you need more info, let me know.

Thanks!
03-26-2011, 10:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Installed Demo, ran once, has not run since - by atmasoul16 - 03-26-2011, 10:00 PM