Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia
CoraNora Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia

How on Earth people managed to play this in the dark I do not know!!! I had the lights on and no headphones; yet it still scared me to death.

Also, how can people pick faults in the game? I thought all the sound was good, it added to the atmosphere greatly. The sounds in the game scared me alot of the time too. It messes with your head!

I was very sceptical when a friend recommended it to me. I didn't know what to make of it. I was sucked into the story line and game play quickly, always wanting to know what was going on and why Daniel was in the castle, etc. Being so sucked in only made it even more scary.

As for monster encounters.. I occasionally cheated and used a walkthrough because I couldn't bare to find anymore unexpected monsters running about and killing me.. I kept bumping into the odd monster in areas that they werent mentioned in, etc. I have no idea if they are just slightly random or the walkthrough was just a bit pants. Even when they appeared as expected they still scared me!

There were several occasions I just quit the game with no intention of ever finishing it, especially in the storage and prison areas. Good grief. I am glad I continued though... even if it meant being nagged into doing so by a friend!!

I would recommend this game to everyone... unless they have a heart condition. It was bloody fantastic all round and the developers should be really damn proud. Amnesia is by far the best game I have every played! I have also come to the conclusion that I am an epic wuss and should probably stick to games like Super Mario. Tongue
05-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by LJFHutch - 03-30-2011, 11:32 AM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by Gharren - 03-30-2011, 08:46 PM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by Bek - 04-03-2011, 11:08 AM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by NGW - 04-26-2011, 10:32 PM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by NGW - 04-27-2011, 06:03 AM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by dph314 - 04-28-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by NGW - 04-28-2011, 05:29 AM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by dph314 - 04-29-2011, 05:07 AM
RE: Reflections/thoughts on Amnesia - by dph314 - 04-29-2011, 07:01 PM