Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origin of the Grunt and Brute and Daniel's Awareness of Them (SPOILERS)
MPS626 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Origin of the Grunt and Brute and Daniel's Awareness of Them (SPOILERS)

Haha, yes, Chancel is what I meant, showing off my failure to get in church often enough and my being too lazy to look it up with that typo. And yeah, it was so frustrating watching her LP though since so much of it seemed obvious after having already played through the areas she struggled with so much. Poor Minxy wishing she had gotten that engineering degree. xD

Of course, I can understand that the lack of explanation makes it terrifying (though admittedly, I probably would've peed myself several times during gameplay either way... Not that I did that or anything... haha) and if there was a clear explanation it wouldn't give me an opportunity to ask these very questions, which would be a shame because I do like to ask them.

I guess I'm more interested in discussing it and hearing different theories, but I'm a bit confused by the 'victims of the shadow' bit. I thought the shadow just threw killer red goop all over the place and killed people, did it actually transform the normal servants into monsters? Because let me tell you, that just fills me up with a whole new load of questions probably because I'm too thick to accept things at face value... Tongue

And just for the record, I dug through a bunch of posts before I posted this and have continued to dig, and I know there are numerous posts like this one but I read through them and never found quite what I was looking for and was never sure if anyone else noticed these things or if I'm just weirdly attentive (or, more likely, remembering things incorrectly).
04-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Origin of the Grunt and Brute and Daniel's Awareness of Them (SPOILERS) - by MPS626 - 04-06-2011, 08:27 PM