Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

More Graphics Oddities
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: More Graphics Oddities

Judging from the first screenshot it seems like the texture which the screen is saved to (and where post effects are applied) is messed up in some way.

Quote:Also, the resolution in the settings is at 1280x720, but when I take screenshots, they come out at 1440x900. The 'zoomed in' effect I mentioned could be the game using the correct setting of 1280x720, while when post effects are off it uses 1440x900, just an idea.
This seem like an accurate way to describe it. There is definantly something funny going on. Are you using the same resolution as the desktop? If not try that and see if that works. Else, try to lower the resolution.

I have tried the game in all kinds of screen ratios so it should work. The only problem i have had is when choosing a resolution which is larger than my desktop since (this was in non-fullscreen though) the lowel graphics clips the size while the engine still belives the screen is of anther size.

Hope this is of any help.
04-02-2007, 06:27 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
More Graphics Oddities - by bengaltgrs - 04-01-2007, 12:20 AM