The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

First Genuine Horror Experiance
mazman34340 Offline

Threads: 3
First Genuine Horror Experiance

Amnesia : The Dark Descent was the first actual horror game I got to play. I ruined part of Dead Space because I looked at walkthroughs before playing but I started The Dark Descent fresh with no clue what to expect. Even at the begining where the wind blows and the lights went out, that creeped me out.

*Minor spoilers*

My first memorable experiance was walking down the hallway to collect the flint box. I heared the moan and turned around to see the outline of that horrible monster. Expecting to die, I saw it dissapeared and as a brave man, looked for it. Of course I couldn't find it! That was a great moment.

The best part of the entire game was the red hallway leading to the Back Hall. Those water sprites started walking towards. Having to sprint down those rooms, throw boxes at the creatures, and slamming doors only to have them burst open was the most terrifying experiance I ever had in a game. It was the classic moment where you were being helplessly chased. I felt I was going to die.

When I finally made it, I walked into a beautiful litted courtroom with a flowing fountain. I knew I was safe.

Great job scarying the living hell out of me. Keep making those games and designing those ungodly creatures you sick bastards.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2011, 07:33 PM by mazman34340.)
04-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
First Genuine Horror Experiance - by mazman34340 - 04-19-2011, 07:31 PM
RE: First Genuine Horror Experiance - by laser50 - 04-19-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: First Genuine Horror Experiance - by Chrysler - 04-19-2011, 10:15 PM