Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Overture (Extra Laggy throughout intro and menu)
MEMANIA Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Penumbra: Overture (Extra Laggy throughout intro and menu)

(04-25-2011, 12:54 PM)Bek Wrote: I don't know nvidia so I can't tell just from looking at the driver number, but it's the latest yes? Maybe Re install openAL as a long shot. Could also verify steam cache (right click penumbra > local files >verify integrity of local files) but since it still happened on a non steam version that probably wont help.

Verified Cache, didn't help.

How do I go about easily reinstalling OpenAL? Just uninstall and reinstall?

The drivers are the latest to my knowledge, or at the very least only a few months or so old if they are out of date.

I just updated my drivers to version 270... this wouldn't have anything to do with the following issue:

http://support.frictionalgames.com/entry/61/

Would it? It says something about 92 version of driver stuff, and granted 270 is ahead of that but... would it still be conflicting after all this time still?
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2011, 05:33 PM by MEMANIA.)
04-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra: Overture (Extra Laggy throughout intro and menu) - by MEMANIA - 04-25-2011, 05:15 PM
RE: HElp Me please - by HELPPP - 05-25-2011, 02:51 PM