The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study
SolidStack Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study

I've been playing for a couple of hours without issue and just grabbed the elevator rod from the study with the broken window however when I try to leave this area and click on the door out the screen goes black and the game crashes.

I see this:
Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Amnesia.exe at 0023:00520685

I read some other threads with this error but am not sure how to fix this issue. I've attached the hpl.log in case that helps.

Please help!
Just wanted to add that I just tried updating my video card drivers and that doesn't seem to have worked either.
A bit more info:

The game only crashes when I try to leave the Study and return to the Black Hall. I've tried loading a previous save and I can enter and leave other areas but every time I enter the Study the game crashes when I try to leave.

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 4.48 KB / Downloads: 122)
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011, 07:50 AM by SolidStack.)
05-17-2011, 06:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Help! Amnesia crashes when I leave the Study - by SolidStack - 05-17-2011, 06:51 AM