Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed

1) The third monster in the broken ladder does not spawn unless you go back there after some time. It is not there though the first time you pass the spot
2) In the hint I gave you the answer to that but it is not really easy to understand. I said After the mechanics, .... What I meant is that all these will happen after the installment of the cog wheel in the machine. In a simple way, the certain monster in script guided. It first appears when you pull the lever down at the first door(the one which missed the switch). In the second room you have to deal with the cog wheel. As soon as you pick up the cog wheel the monster will start hitting the door but it is not a threat yet. As soon as you install the cog wheel then he will start to really hit the door and after some time he will break it. So run to the switch, pass to the next room with the prisoner and close the switch. Now here you have to be really fast. Run to the prison cell and close the gate by turning the wheel to the right and then really fast go to the door and turn the wheel there to the other direction(left I think, I don't quite remember which one is left or right). While you are doing that he will probably break the door. Do not panic there, you still have some some seconds to partially open the door, crouch under it and then RUN. Don't close the door. JUST RUN! Be careful with the obstacles and you are fine. After that, you are fine and safe.
3) In conclusion you do have time to save the prisoner. Read 2.
05-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed - by Maple - 05-22-2011, 01:35 AM
RE: Justine - Second Monster, Tips Needed - by plutomaniac - 05-22-2011, 11:26 PM