The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not inscribe serial number after update to version 1.2
panisher99 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago can not inscribe serial number after update to version 1.2

I have established a patch "amnesia_tdd_1.2_update.exe", downloaded with a site http://www.frictionalgames.com, in a folder with already activated Amnesia of version 1.0, have moved addition from a folder "redist" to the basic directory with replacement of files. I start "Launcher.exe" I press to "play". There is a window, demanding serial number. I have the serial number in a box with a disk, but enter it I can not. In this window to me don't allow to print some symbols, such as Y; X; O; "-". Without input of number game isn't started. At input of my code without these symbols game isn't started. At copying of this code symbols also aren't displayed. The Russian version of the Amnesia is bought from me. Prompt, where to me to take serial number or how to rectify this error.

Excuse for my English, I translated by means of the computer translator.
HuhSad
05-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
can not inscribe serial number after update to version 1.2 - by panisher99 - 05-25-2011, 11:44 AM