Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Concernning programin and not the game itself
kosta081287
Unregistered

RE: Concernning programin and not the game itself

Dark Wrote:making games is not for everyone
anyone can learn to code but fewer master it enough to create good looking engines
being a network admin is something completely different from game deving
you should start with the easy stuff

i started with dos (not rly a programming language but i could use it to anoy other people with flashing colors and opening 150+ progs at the same time)
then i tried C++ but it went no good
after that i used autoit and im sticking with that
you cant make 3D games with it but i once made a turn based rpg (stopped makinbg it since i made an error wich would make me rewrite the entire game)

Well i know thats why i asked,whats a better proffesion since i do learn stuff about servers on the work and it seems quite eisier compared to programming,jsut don't know which way to choose in high-tech becouse even here in israel i can't stop see commercials on every corner about being a programmer and work in intel and stuff like that,alot of universitis offer proggraming course but for some reason i never saw an ad about network admin but still heard its was a better job for living and eisier in some ways[for excample you don't have to brake your had over some codes you wrote while finding the bug that won't make the program start]

so if oyu know any info about network administrator and is it better than programin like i said for the salery and convinence please reply
04-04-2007, 08:41 PM

Messages In This Thread
Concernning programin and not the game itself - by kosta081287 - 04-04-2007, 07:41 PM