The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Chief translator Howard LaFresque (Spoilers)
Lawfer Offline

Threads: 3
Chief translator Howard LaFresque (Spoilers)

Well at the end you see a list of name of the most affluent people working at the shelter. And the name Howard LaFresque comes up, which is obviously the father of Philippe the main character.

I see that he served as a Chief Translator, but what would be the purpose in serving this position down there? Were most of the "workers" not affluent in english? Judging by Red final words in his diary, I would think not, but I might be wrong. Because he says that at least he will be able to send money at home, but who would come down all this way to do this kind of "work"?

Oh I am not sure but I remmenbered about reading something about the "workers" being from Denmark. So I assume the workers were speaking Danish and Howard LaFresque was being the translator.

Any thoughts on this?
04-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Chief translator Howard LaFresque (Spoilers) - by Lawfer - 04-05-2007, 12:47 AM