Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
FatShady Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

Hi guys, first time poster here but wanted to join the community.

Also, was really surprised that there was any issue with spoilers in THIS thread but as I'm new I'll do what seems to be required... Hope to join in on the community a little Smile

Spoiler below!
There is a moment where you have to remove a picture from a wall to get a key to progress (Sorry, I don't know what this is called but you'll know it)... I had been working at that room/s for a little while and was getting really frustrated. I had no ida where to go or what to do but I had made a promise to myself to avoid youtube etc... After what felt like 20 minutes of just walking back and forth I was totally frustrated and in anger/frustration i started throwing stuff.. Not sure if this is what was supposed to happen or if i had missed a clue but the first thing i threw, without even trying hit the picture and the key was revealed.

I can honestly say this was one of the best moments in the game for me.. because I'd never played it before and wasn't sure what to expect.. but this exact moment was amazing and in a split second, made me feel soo happy to progress and soo stupid for not thinking of that sooner.
05-18-2013, 01:15 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by FatShady - 05-18-2013, 01:15 AM