Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
Zikky Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

Oh wow, where to start! I made so many lolish actions through these 15 hours of horror... can list a few :

1. This was on my second playthrough, and i were gonna scare my littlebrother by doing a "save and exit" right infront of The Grunt who were 1 second away from slashing me. Turns out i forgot about my save and started the game the next day... With music in headset set to max and alone home + plain black room. Yeah i screamed. And stopped playing.

2. Right after when you get the 2 pipe things that's needed to start the elevator, i were on my way back, and ran past the part where the stones had been bombed, and ran right into The Grunt. He were standing maybe one meter away and i smashed Shift. After a few minutes of calming myself i ran past him and made a Leeroy. As i were running for the door, i looked back and realized he were running after me, and all i saw was his face all over my 22" screen and then a slash Sad i survived though. But wow. Made me scream XD

3. When i found the Grunt dead on the floor, i started collecting stones + boxes and whatnot i could find and throwing them over the body, just to hide him. Because i thought his half body would somehow start crawling after me. Lol Big Grin

4. Oh, one classic. I was chased by the water-monster and missed a jump to a box. Splashing in to water i freaked out so much i managed to hit my glass of cola. All over my new keyboard Sad managed to save it though!

That were some i could remember Tongue

"I was weak. That's why I needed you. I needed someone to punish me for my sins. But that's all over now. I know the truth. Now it's time to end this."
06-26-2011, 07:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by Zikky - 06-26-2011, 07:37 PM