Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

i looking for horror games for inspiration...
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: i looking for horror games for inspiration...

(06-21-2011, 06:17 PM)Danarogon Wrote: i haven't play resident evil (though i know it very well) because i just don't like it :/ they look to much like some crazy japonese shoter (we can't walk while amming? WTF?!) zombies whit ocyopos mouths and strange looking monsters whit claws almost bigger then themselfs... sorry if its offends fans of RE but it just looks like some silly "horror game" whit silly monsters crawling all over the place... the movies didn't help either...

Sorry but if you are talking about Resident Evil 5, I think you are just being a ...whatever.
When someone tells you about a series, do you always go and look at the latest entry, or first entries?
Resident Evil 5 is not a horror game. It's Tomb Raider with RE characters.
You said you know it very well, but it seems you know nothing at all. This many people cannot be fan of the series because of a cr*p like RE5...

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2011, 06:26 PM by Tanshaydar.)
06-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: i looking for horror games for inspiration... - by Tanshaydar - 06-21-2011, 06:25 PM