Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Humiliation's Sequel Course - Dangerous stages
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Humiliation's Sequel Course - Dangerous stages

(08-18-2011, 04:48 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: Done! (altho I used debug to move around the maps cos thers no checkpoints... So I also had to add some box light to actually see without the lantern). And sounds had to be on 0, I cant stand that song...

It wasnt that hard except for the parts with something unseen above you blocking jumping!

also first! or?

Thats the point. No Checkpoints you only have checkpoint when you complete map Smile

But good If you liked it Tongue

(08-18-2011, 04:52 PM)badfollower Wrote: Save, exit, save, exit, save, exit, save, exit....This was pretty fun! The beginning was pretty frustrating when you kept hitting your head on the protruding pieces on the sides of the walls but everything else was pretty straight forward. Died a few times in each of the stages them, but really loled at the oil and tinder box. The music..... over and over and over ahhh, trying to make me "Have a good time!" But for some reason in Rooms 1,2 and 4, when you die you respawn and freeze -.- Anyway I had a partially good time!

Heh... I'm glad if you enjoyed it Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2011, 05:06 PM by HumiliatioN.)
08-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Humiliation's Sequel Course - Dangerous stages - by HumiliatioN - 08-18-2011, 05:05 PM