Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choppyness, no hud, strange lines (JENS TAKE A LOOK PLEASE)
metalhead520 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines...

(08-19-2011, 10:39 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: I saw the video, it looks very strange. Have you tried the game in another computer with a different monitor? Also, what about turning all the graphics to the lowest possible including resolution? I really don't understand what the problem is... Sad

No other computer in the house can run this game except mine haha. Ive tried all graphics settings before and at the beginning of tonight....turning off and on various ones and lowered resolution which shouldnt be a problem. Yet the problem still exists :-(. I find it strange that i cant install the physx software with the graphics driver. I downloaded the previous version of it and tried to install but it says a newer version exists....in control panel under programs, theres nothing with nvidia physx on it.....sooooooooooo confused on that part. I really dont know what else to do. I dont wanna shelf the game because of this, all updates prior to this latest 1.2 patch the game worked fine. Could it be a problem with the patch or something and im just a rare case that gets this glitch?
08-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Choppyness, no hud, strange lines... - by metalhead520 - 08-19-2011, 10:43 AM