Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary

A few notes of advice good sir!

You can turn off hints in the options menu once you are acquainted with the game again.

Through the Portal is an unofficial expansion to the original story, so playing it without actually finishing the story takes away a lot of the true feel of the custom story. For some others that have nothing to do with the story but are still very good in their own right I would suggest: La Caza, Solid Sacrifice, and Abduction.

It may just be your style, but I personally find asking for likes and such in videos to be a tad awkward - I even tend to hit like a lot sooner on videos that don't try to remind me to but I guess that's just a personal take on it all.

Editing out loading screens (and in this case when you can't even see the splash image for the loading screen) can help streamline your videos and keep the content flowing. Doesn't take long and I think your viewers will thank you for it!

Have a jolly day and I most definitely need some more orange juice - my cup is empty.

08-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary - by Darknewt - 08-31-2011, 05:03 PM
RE: Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary - by Freeoath - 08-31-2011, 07:53 PM
RE: Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary - by Cryaotic - 08-31-2011, 08:26 PM
RE: Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary - by Darknewt - 08-31-2011, 08:31 PM
RE: Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary - by Cryaotic - 09-01-2011, 04:09 AM
RE: Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary - by Kyle - 08-31-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: Darknewt's Amnesia Commentary - by Darknewt - 09-01-2011, 04:43 AM