Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Work in progress The Corrupt Priest - A Custom Story/Concept from Frawst
frawst Offline

Threads: 5
RE: The Corrupt Priest - Written Story

(09-27-2011, 08:30 PM)Juby Wrote:
(09-27-2011, 07:18 PM)mrpositive Wrote: This is so stupid, why would someone use this plot? For making the concept, you gave a small summary that makes people go what the hell? Also please don't use *He COMPLETELY goes insane!* as it shows that you are lazy to give a description of what happens during the time. So you are probably just a person that goes to school and sit on there ass all day and has people that you think are friends and they don't like you. Peace loser
And you are mrpositive?
Thanks. And to the first guy, you are retarded, immediately after I mention him going completely insane I begin to talk about HOW he is going insane. Example - confessions are going on for too long? If you can't figure out what I mean by that, than you are stupid. Also I explain that your goal as the player is to "Ultimately the goal is to find out what is driving the priest insane"
Why he is insane or in what ways is of no concern of yours right now, it depends on how the level maker chooses to use the concept. This is meant to be a starting point for mappers who don't really have any ideas.

09-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Corrupt Priest - Written Story - by Juby - 09-27-2011, 08:30 PM
RE: The Corrupt Priest - Written Story - by frawst - 09-27-2011, 10:52 PM
RE: The Corrupt Priest - Written Story - by Kman - 09-27-2011, 10:57 PM
RE: The Corrupt Priest - Written Story - by Fomzo - 09-27-2011, 07:27 PM