Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door is not automatically opening!! D=
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Door is not automatically opening!! D=

(10-02-2011, 05:39 AM)Your Computer Wrote:
(10-02-2011, 04:28 AM)Statyk Wrote: I tried all that I can think of... Do any of you have any ideas? Does the string in the function need to be the entity file? Or the internal name of the door? Which is "exitdoor".

There are only a couple of other things i can think that could be the problem. It is possible you've used a level door instead of a swing door. It is possible that the door is aligned in a way that causes its collision properties to conflict with the doors interactive properties. It is possible the door is set to locked in the entity properties in the level editor. It is possible that the collide callback isn't being called. If you have verified that none of these are the case, then i am out of ideas.
It IS as swing door, it DOES open and close, but it COULD BE slightly scaled differently. would that make a difference? If anything, I'll just leave the door opened a smidge and the player will just have to push it open the rest of the way. no biggie.
10-02-2011, 06:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Door is not automatically opening!! D= - by Statyk - 10-02-2011, 06:03 AM