Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
[Rel]Library of Alexandria (Short-story)
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: [Rel]Library of Alexandria (Short-story)

Hey Acies,
I came here to curse you.
WHY? I mean, really, why did you take this so short? You had the skill, you had the voice actor, you had the potential, but still you made it less then ten minutes? Are you crazy? Are you mocking with us? God, wouldn't it be better to make it longer, to give it a good story. You even managed to create cloth animation! (I don't care the workarounds!)

For a moment, I really felt like I was in a real Lovecraftian game, I was going to face with the unimaginable curses of the cosmic. But no, Acies just wanted to tantalize.

Anyway,
Technically, I managed to put everything in one custom story folder, so I didn't need to put custom assets into actual game folders.
Those planet items, they would be better if their inventory images had an alpha channel.

It was really fascinating, really good. I think you just did wrong to this story, you killed its potential. And for this I will give you a bad reputation Tongue

10-07-2011, 12:44 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Rel]Library of Alexandria (Short-story) - by Tanshaydar - 10-07-2011, 12:44 AM