Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Couldn't find any suitable frontend
kweinert Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Couldn't find any suitable frontend

(05-07-2010, 02:55 PM)Urkle Wrote: Which version are you installing kweinert?? is it the new Humble indie bundle? The installers for that contain both 32bit and 64bit installer binaries for GTK, fltk, and ncurses (text mode).

Yes, it's the Humble indie bundle.

(05-07-2010, 02:55 PM)Urkle Wrote: And libs in /usr/lib32 are fine.. if you look at /etc/ld.so.conf (and maybe /etc/ld.so.conf.d/) /usr/lib32 is actually already added to the library path..

you may need to run
ldconfig
as root to refresh the LD config.

NOTE the game itself is still ONLY 32bit.

Still no joy. I did not have a reference to /usr/lib32 in any of the ldconfig areas, so I created /etc/ld.so.conf.d/lib32 and put it in there, ran ldconfig.

Earlier in the thread someone was talking about libstdc++.so.6 which is in that directory. I'm not sure what other libraries you depend on, but I do have a lib32 version of GTK, but it's in a subdirectory of /usr/lib32 (/usr/lib32/libgtk2.0-0) I'm not entirely clear on this issue, but if you do need GTK for this program, will I need to add that specific subdirectory or will having the top level version include all the subdirectories?

Thanks for you assistance.

BTW: this is Ubuntu 10.04, obviously a 64 bit system.
05-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couldn't find any suitable frontend - by kweinert - 05-07-2010, 03:39 PM