Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: "Who" did you feel like
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I was myself in the game from start to finish
49.63%
67 49.63%
I started out acting as myself and then slowing acted more as Daniel as I learned about him.
38.52%
52 38.52%
I acted as Daniel from start to finish.
11.85%
16 11.85%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia
A Luna Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia

The way I felt throughout the game was different all the time. At first I felt like I was walking in the tunnels but once I know more about Daniel, it turned out to be 50-50 me-Daniel who was playing. I knew I was walking on Prussian grounds but I didn't really know much about where the game was going until I came to the cells and morgue.
Somehow, I always felt scared when the monster showed up or when scary effects happened because I hardly knew anything about the story/game and who I was or what I was dealing with. Later that changed because I got to know how the game worked and I knew more of the story (thus more about Daniel). After that, I was hardly scared again.
So that's kind of my deal in the game. I felt like myself inside the game, but later I knew it really was Daniel who had done everything.

I love playing custom stories, need a tester or someone who you want to scare easily? Pick me!:D
10-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Research on "who" you felt like in Amnesia - by A Luna - 10-09-2011, 10:41 AM