Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
From Noob to Pro: Amnesia Custom Story Creation Series
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: From Noob to Pro: Amnesia Custom Story Creation Series

(10-16-2011, 09:50 PM)Anxt Wrote: I would love to see a blender tutorial video. I have tried tinkering with it, but all of the tutorial vids I have found are for the most recent version of Blender, which, unless something has changed, doesn't work when producing models for Amnesia.

That'll come at a later time, once i get into creating our own models and entities. I plan on covering things in order of practice. Since creating your own entities is generally not required for people just starting off their stories, that kind of tutorial is left for later. I'll keep this topic updated, so keep an eye out for topics that you're interested. FYI, the newer versions of Blender do indeed work for making models for Amnesia (all the static objects and entities in my custom objects and entities thread were all created in at least Blender 2.57, IIRC, which is the first stable 2.5 version of Blender).

For the next video i'll be covering the basics of scripting, which includes syntax, data types, functions, common usage of HPL2 functions, etc. After that i'll get into creating a simple first map with scripting. After that should allow for modeling in Blender.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
10-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: From Noob to Pro: Amnesia Custom Story Creation Series - by Your Computer - 10-16-2011, 10:21 PM