Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Overture - problem with graphics card
vladdracul Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra Overture - problem with graphics card

well it was successful..but after installation and after a reboot I still couldn't play any games :/... but that's ok I think, becasue I believe I fixed it...started reading about the INF file on other forums and came across the suggestion to update the driver software from the device manager...took a little while for windows to find the program or update or whatever, but it required a reboot afterwards so i did that. When the computer started up again my desktop looked as if nothing had ever been done to it (after I uninstalled ATI and all that it was all weird with different resolution etc), its like none of icons have been moved..anyway.... now after that update via the devise manager all of my games work again, and I was also able to start up and play Penumbra Overture successfully Big Grin
11-03-2011, 02:03 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra Overture - problem with graphics card - by vladdracul - 11-03-2011, 02:03 PM