The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I have a fair number of headscratchers about this game..
tyranius Offline

Threads: 6
I have a fair number of headscratchers about this game..

First of all, I'd like to thank Frictional Games for this excellent game. The only game to truly scare me.

Well, I have a few doubts about the story, but since I have a fair number of headscratchers I won't present them all from the get-go. I'll present one, wait for a definitive answer before presenting the other. Now on to the first one:

Alexander locked Willhelm and some other guys in the Wine Cellar and also served them poisoned wine. What I want to know is, when exactly did he do this? Was Daniel already in the castle?

Also, did the poisoned wine simply kill the men or did it turn them into the Grunts? If so, how did Alexander make them submit to his will? And if not, where are the bodies?
11-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I have a fair number of headscratchers about this game.. - by tyranius - 11-05-2011, 11:37 PM