Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage
lesley Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage

ok here I am, another several hundred attempts. I have gotten NO further than shoving the only two crates into the second acid pool and I either immediately get killed by the worm OR immediately fall INTO the acid. or stand on the stupid crate for a full second wondering NOW WHAT...with NO where to go to get to the other side.
I am no longer enjoying this game, just want to get PAST this frigging point!!! once again my wrists are already swelling, ugh I HATE this but I am obsessed with getting past this point. It takes me SO long to click the tab button once I DO manage to get to the second switch, then have to smash the fence which is like slowmo with that stinking pickax THEN run to second fence and smash that, THEN click TAB again to put stupid pickax back into inventory OMG This is literally making me postal, is there a key for the pickax? I tried P and got a stupid NOTE instead out of inventory. I FREAKING HATE this game now.
11-07-2011, 03:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage - by lesley - 11-07-2011, 03:29 AM
RE: Overture: Stuck in Chemical Storage - by jens - 11-08-2011, 09:03 AM